This makes so much that it’s perfect for gift-giving during the holidays. Easy to make-dump everything in your crock pot (slow cooker) and put the lid on. Stir and drop-let dry, that’s it!
Crock Pot Candy
- 2 jars salted peanuts 16 oz.
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips 12 oz
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips 12 oz
- 2 bag peanut butter chips 10 oz each
- 2 pkgs white almond bark or vanilla candy coating 1 lb each
Layer all ingredients in a large Crock Pot (starting with peanuts).
Break apart the bark into chunks and place into the Crock Pot as the last layer.
Turn the pot on low, cover with lid, and leave sitting for 1 hour.
Then, remove the lid and stir to combine.
Replace lid and leave sitting for another 30 minutes keeping an eye to make sure it doesn't burn.
Stir again. Then spoon mixture onto wax paper or non-stick aluminum foil.
Allow candy to harden for at least 1 hour. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: