If you need a large batch of appetizers that you can serve with toothpicks and make the night before, this is it!
Full of hard salami, olives, artichoke hearts, cheeses, peppers, tomatoes, the list goes on and on. You can use whatever you have or whatever you want. Mine is low carb and very filling. I use bottled prepared Italian dressing, but you can always make your own.
- 1 large hard salami, paper removed and cut into pieces
- 1 large block mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 large block cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 large can pitted black olives, drained
- 1 large jar green olives, drained
- 1 container cherry or grape tomatoes, washed and dried
- 1 medium fresh broccoli head, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1 large jar artichoke hearts, undrained, cut into pieces
- 1 small jar pepperocini peppers, drained
- 1 package fresh whole mushrooms, quartered
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 large bottle prepared italian dressing
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese (the kind in the green can)
- Combine all ingredients (except parmesan cheese) in a large container with a sealable lid or a large ziplock bag. Let set at least 2 hours for vegetables/cheeses/meats to marinade, turning or shaking container or bag halfway through.
- Serve on a platter with toothpicks on the side as an appetizer. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese right before serving.