This dish tastes like an eggroll to me, hence the name. It’s easy and fast to make and a great way to use cabbage. Add broccoli, carrots, any low carb veggie you’d like-the more, the crunchier. chestnuts…
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoon light low sodium soy sauce (more if needed)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce (more if desired)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- In a large skillet on medium heat, add coconut oil. Add ground meat and brown with garlic, breaking with the back of a wooden spoon. Cook until meat is cooked through.
- Add coleslaw mix and continue to cook, covered, stirring occasionally. Cook on medium until cabbage is soft.
- Add soy sauce to taste, black pepper to taste and a little sriracha sauce to taste. Top with green onions at the end right before serving.
- Serves 4, but we split it between the 2 of us at appx. 8 net gm carbs each. If feeding 4, only 4 net carbs per serving.