It first started with a roast, then I took the recipe and used it for chicken breasts. So simple and lots of flavor. It does sound a little weird, but trust me, use all the ingredients, and you won’t be sorry.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 stick 1/2 cup salted butter
- 6-8 whole peperoncini peppers
Add chicken breasts to the bottom of a slow cooker. Sprinkle with seasonings and both packets of au jus gravy mix and ranch dressing. Slice butter on top and place peppers on top.
Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.