Buc–ee’s is a chain of convenience stores located in the Central, North, South, and Southeast regions of Texas The company is owned by Arch “Beaver” Aplin III and Don Wasek and has its headquarters in Lake Jackson, Texas.
Buc-ee’s is like a convenience store on steroids! It has everything, from taco stands to homemade BBQ and homemade fudge to kitchenware, lodge cast iron and anything else you could ever desire. You could actually live there.
The fudge is the best, and their Peanut Butter Fudge is my favorite. I make a 2-ingredient recipe that has fooled many Buc-ee’s fans into believing it actually came from there. It’s really good. Trust me. Easy? The easiest. Take a look.
- 1 can prepared vanilla frosting
- 16 oz jar creamy peanut butter
- Mix the 2 ingredients and microwave for 45-60 seconds.
- Pour into a greased 8x8 or 9x9-inch dish that has been lined with foil or parchment and lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Chill 2 hours or more and cut into pieces. Makes 24.