Quick & Easy Chicken Stir-Fry
Used with frozen riced cauliflower for a low-carb/keto version
- 3 tbsp olive oil plus 2 tbsp
- 1 1/2 pound chicken strips, uncooked
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bag frozen steamer broccoli, cauliflower & carrots, microwaved according to directions
- 1 bag frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 tbsp soy sauce plus more, to taste
In a large skillet over medium high heat add oil. Add chicken, onion, salt, pepper, garlic powder. Cook 5-7 minutes, stirring, until chicken is cooked through. Remove from skillet to serving dish.
In the same skillet, add an additional 2 T. olive oil. Add frozen riced cauliflower and steamed vegetables. Stir and cook on medium high 3-4 minutes. Add the chicken and onion mixture back to skillet and stir fry, adding soy sauce, 2 minutes.
Place back into serving dish and serve hot.