I’m not much on cauliflower, but for some reason I love it in this salad. Maybe because I cut the florets into tiny pieces, along with the other veggies. Feel free to add other veggies too like carrots, artichoke hearts, cucumber, etc.
I love the combination of the bacon and the cheese with the creamy ranch dressing. Hope you love it as much as we do.
Veggie, Bacon & Cheese Salad
- 1 head cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 head broccoli cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion or red onion your choice
- 1 bell pepper any color, seeded and chopped
- 1 small can sliced black olives drained, optional
- 4 ounces cubed cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces cubed Monterrey Jack cheese I've used pepperjack also
- 1 1/2 cups Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing to me, the best!
- 8 slices bacon cooked crisp and crumbled (reserve just before serving for topping)
Combine all ingredients in a large, resealable bowl and shake. Add more or less dressing, to taste. I also add a little salt & pepper.
Right before ready to serve, add the bacon to the top