I’m not much on cauliflower, but for some reason I love it in this salad. Maybe because I cut the florets into tiny pieces, along with the other veggies. Feel free to add other veggies too like carrots, artichoke hearts, cucumber, etc.
I love the combination of the bacon and the cheese with the creamy ranch dressing. Hope you love it as much as we do.
Cauliflower Broccoli Salad
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into small florets
- 1 small head broccoli cut into small florets
- 1 small can sliced black olives drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese I've used pepperjack also
- 1 1/4 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- 1 packet dry ranch mix
- 3 T. bacon bits
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. pepper
Combine all ingredients in a large, resealable bowl and shake. Add more or less dressing, to taste. I also add a little salt & pepper.